Supporting innovative business ideas
GCU Business offers funding support to Small and Medium Sized Companies (SMEs) and large businesses and acts as a gateway to European and SFC funding collaborations between the University and the corporate sector.
We welcome enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org from SMEs, third sector organisations and multinational companies about funding and business development support such as:
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs)
- SFC Innovation Voucher Scheme
- Technology Strategy Board R&D grant scheme
- The Glasgow Caledonian University Enterprise Fund
- Knowledge Transfer Networks
- Small Business Research Initiative
- Scottish Business Grants
- ITI Scotland
- European funding
For more information about funding opportunities, please contact GCU Business.